New online opportunity:
As we continue to experience unusual times – Simply Mobilizing will offer another online opportunity. Empowered to Influence,the small group study is going online! Empowered to Influence (ETI), is a “general course” of 4 video-based sessions of up to 2 hours each session. This might be a good offering for your church while we are figuring out how to exit the Corona Virus Pandemic experience.
The goal of ETI is to change the mindset of believers to be salt & light in the world by working thru seven (7) paradigm shifts. As believers work through these paradigm shifts it is hoped that through empowerment of the Holy Spirit, they will more effectively influence people around them, wherever God places them and become “salt & light.” For more information about the focus of ETI, check out www.simplymobilizing.com/courses/empowered-to-influence.
This is usually a church-based course and requires a Church Coordinator be trained to oversee the implementation of the course in their particular church. All of that is included in the online format being offered. See the information below.
Here’s the information:
- Dates for the course: 5/26, 28 and 6/2, 4
- Date for Church Coordinator Training: 6/9 (2 hours)
- Deadline for Registration: 5/19
- Times for each evening: Two course times will be offered on the same dates. 5-7 pm EST or 8-10 pm EST.
- Course cost: $10 to be collected when materials are shipped
- Course Requirements:
- Registrants must have the ability to participate in a 2-hour video conference (microphone & camera) for each of 4 sessions
- Church Coordinator: for a church to use ETI with their small groups, a Church Coordinator needs to be designated by the church leadership and take the 4-session course, plus a 2-hour Church Coordinator Training on 6/9.
- We encourage two people attend from a church so that the designated Church Coordinator has a backup for support.
If you have more questions or to register, Contact Us. In your registration email, please include, name, mailing address, your preference for the start time and the name of your church. Put in the subject line: ETI ONLINE.